Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Walmart aisle lady

Hi Walmart aisle lady, no, I was not looking at you, correction, I'm not looking at you, well I guess I am now but it wasn't my intention to, I'm actually just looking for the fizzy water and some Funnyuns and was hoping it might be in that aisle. The one you're in and glaring at me from. Your aisle, I guess, from the way you're looking at me. Sorry. Sorry I looked at your aisle.

Uh, no, I am not stalking you. Nope, I am not a stalker. And if I were a stalker, why the fuck would I be stalking you. Oh -- I'm sorry -- you DO own the aisle. That's your aisle. All right, Walmart aisle lady, I get that now. I looked in your aisle without getting a permission slip first, and for that I am truly fucking sorry but I never got the fucking memo in the first fucking place that this is your fucking Walmart aisle. And no, you do not look like a bag of Funnyuns, so I'm just gonna be on my way right now.

Bye, Walmart aisle lady. Guess I'll see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment